Articles that are in press, available online, or accepted for publication.
- Brenninkmeijer, V., Lagerveld, S.E., Blonk, R.W.B., Schaufeli, W.B., & Wijngaards-de Meij L.D.N.V. (online). Predicting the effectiveness of work-focused CBT for common mental disorders: The influence of baseline self-efficacy, depression and anxiety. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Consiglio C, Forte S., Schaufeli W.B. (in press). Il forte investimento nel lavoro: dal work engagement al workaholism [High work investment: From engagement to workaholism]. In G. Alessandri, L. Borgogni (Eds), La psicologia del lavoro: dalla teoria alla pratica . Franco Angeli, Milano.
- Carmora-Halty, M., Salanova, M., Llorens, S., & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). The Utrecht Work Engagement Scale for Students (UWES–9S): Factorial Validity, Reliability, and Measurement Invariance in a Chilean Sample of Undergraduate University Students. Frontiers in Psychology, section Educational Psychology.
- Carmona-Haltry, M., Salanova, M., Llorens, S., & Schaufeli. W.B. (online). How psychological capital mediates between study-related positive emotions and academic performance. Journal of Happiness Studies.
- Peñalver, J., Salanova, M., Martínez, I. & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). Happy-productive groups: How positive affect links to performance through social resources. The Journal of Positive Psychology.
- Schaufeli, W.B., Shimazu, A., Hakanen, J., Salanova, M., & De Witte, H. (online). An ultra-short measure for work engagement: The UWES-3. Validation across five countries. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Van Hoffen FM.F.A., Roelen C.A.M., Van Rhenen, W., Schaufeli, W.B., Heymans, W.H., & Twisk, J.W.R. (online). Psychosocial work characteristics and long-term sickness absence due to mental disorders. Journal of Mental Health.
- Virgă, D., Van Beek, I., Sulea, C., Schaufeli, W.B. & Taris T.W. (online). Attachment styles and employee performance: The mediating role of burnout. The Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied.