Articles that are in press, available online, or accepted for publication.
- Brenninkmeijer, V., Lagerveld, S.E., Blonk, R.W.B., Schaufeli, W.B., & Wijngaards-de Meij L.D.N.V. (online). Predicting the effectiveness of work-focused CBT for common mental disorders: The influence of baseline self-efficacy, depression and anxiety. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation.
- Carmona-Haltry, M., Salanova, M., Llorens, S., & Schaufeli. W.B. (online). How psychological capital mediates between study-related positive emotions and academic performance. Journal of Happiness Studies.
- Consiglio C, Forte S., Schaufeli W.B. (in press). Il forte investimento nel lavoro: dal work engagement al workaholism [High work investment: From engagement to workaholism]. In G. Alessandri, L. Borgogni (Eds), La psicologia del lavoro: dalla teoria alla pratica . Franco Angeli, Milano.
- Engelbrecht, G.J., De Beer, L.T., & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). The relationship between work intensity, workaholism, burnout and self-reported musculoskeletal complaints. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries.
- IJntema, R.C., Burger, Y.D., & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). Reviewing the labyrinth of psychological resilience: Establishing criteria for resilience-building programmes. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research.
- Meredith, C., Schaufeli, W.B., Struyve, C., Vandecandelaere, M., Gielen, S.,& Kyndt, E. (online). ‘Burnout contagion’ among teachers: A social network approach. Journal of Occupationbal and Organizational Psychology.
- Nikolova, I., Schaufeli, W.B., & Notelaers, G. (online). Engaging leader – engaged employees; lifting the lid on the dynamic relationships between motivational leadership, job resources, and employee work engagement. European Journal of Management.
- Peñalver, J., Salanova, M., Martínez, I. & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). Happy-productive groups: How positive affect links to performance through social resources. The Journal of Positive Psychology.
- Rahmadani, V.G., Schaufeli, W.B., Ivanova, T.Y., & Osin, E.N. (online). Basic psychological need satisfaction mediates the relationship between engaging leadership and work engagement: A cross-national study. Human Resource Development Quarterly.
- Van Hoffen FM.F.A., Roelen C.A.M., Van Rhenen, W., Schaufeli, W.B., Heymans, W.H., & Twisk, J.W.R. (online). Psychosocial work characteristics and long-term sickness absence due to mental disorders. Journal of Mental Health.