Articles that are in press, available online, or accepted for publication.
- Balducci, C., Avanzi, L., Consiglio, C., Fraccaroli, F. & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). A cross-national study on the psychometric quality of the Italian version of the Dutch Work Addiction Scale (DUWAS). European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Carmona-Haltry, M., Salanova, M., Llorens, S., & Schaufeli. W.B. (online). How psychological capital mediates between study-related positive emotions and academic performance. Journal of Happiness Studies.
- Hakanen, J.J., Peeters, M.C.W. & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). Different types of employee wellbeing across time and their relationships with job crafting. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology.
- Harju, L., Schaufeli, W.B., & Hakanen, J. (online). The effects of servant leadership climate on job crafting and job boredom: A multilevel longitudinal study. Journal of Managerial Psychology.
- Hu, Q., Schaufeli, W.B., & Taris, T.W. (online). How are changes in exposure to job demands and job resources relate to burnout and engagement? A longitudinal study among Chinese nurses and police officers. Stress & Health.
- Lagerveld, S., Blonk, R.W., Brenninkmeijer, V., Schaufeli, W. B., & Twisk, J. (online). The predictive value of work related self-efficacy change on RTW for employees with common mental disorders. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Mazetti, G., Schaufeli, W.B., & Guglielmi, D (online). Are workaholism and work engagement in the eye of the beholder? A multirater perspective on different forms of working hard. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Mazzetti, G., Vignoli, M., Schaufeli, W., & Guglielmi, D. (online). Work addiction and presenteeism: The buffering role managerial support. International Journal of Psychology.
- Mol, M.C. van, Nijkamp, M.D., Bakker, J., Schaufeli, W.B., & Kompanje, E.J.O. (online). Counterbalancing work-related stress? Work engagement among intensive care professionals. Australian Critical Care.
- Peñalver, J., Salanova, M., Martínez, I. & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). Happy-productive groups: How positive affect links to performance through social resources. The Journal of Positive Psychology.
- Petrou, P., Demerouti, E., & Schaufeli, W.B. (in press). Crafting the change: The role of employee job crafting behaviors for successful organizational change. Journal of Management.
- Petrou, P., Van den Heuvel, M, & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). The joint effects of promotion and prevention focus on performance and sickness of leaders versus managers. Personnel Review.
- Roelen, C.A.M., van Hoffen, F.M.A., Waage, S., Schaufeli, W.B., Twisk, J.W.R., Bjorvatn, B., Moen, B.E., & Pallesen, S. (online) Psychosocial work environment and mental-health related long-term sickness absence among nurses. International Achieves of Occupational & Environmental Health
- Schaufeli, W.B. (on line). Employee engagement. Cooper, C.L. (ed.). Wiley Encyclopedia of Management 3rd. edition. Chichester, Wiley.
- Schaufeli, W.B. (online). General engagement: Its conceptualization and measurement. Journal of Well-Being Assessment.
- Schaufeli, W.B., Shimazu, A., Hakanen, J., Salanova, M., & De Witte, H. (online). An ultra-short measure for work engagement: The UWES-3. Validation across five countries. European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- Sulea, C. Van Beek, I., Sarbescu, P., Virga, D. & Schaufeli, W.B. (online). Engagement, boredom, and burnout among students: Basic need satisfaction matters more than personality traits. Learning and Individual Differences.
- Tuithof, M, ten Have, M., Beekma, A., van Dorsselaer, S., Kleinjan, M., Schaufeli, W.B., & de Graaf, R. (online) The interplay between emotional exhaustion, common mental disorders, functioning and service use in the working population. Journal of Psychosomatic Research